|Welded Tubes and Pipes
Stainless steel welded Tubes & Pipes Division consist of a range of Tubes Mills. cold Finishing Section. Heat Treatment Furnaces. U-Bending Facility and Testing facilities to manufacture high quality products confirming to international standards. These facilities are capable of manufacturing Martensitic. Ferritic. Austenitic and various Duplex Grades.
The tubes & pipes are supplied according to appropriate standards as well as customer specifications in a large variety of steel grade and dimensions. Specific requirements on execution, tolerances, lengths, mechanical and corrosion properties are offered on request.
- Heat Exchanger Straight & U-Tubes
- Instrumentation Tubes
- Tubes and Pipes for General Engineering and Process Industries
- Exhaust Tubes for Automobile Industry
||Size / Range
Heat Exchanger and General
|10.00 MM to
114.30 MM OD
|5.00 MM to 48.00 MM
||A-249, A-268, A-269.
A-270, A-554, A-688.
DIN-17455 & 17457 (Class-1)
U-Tubes as per Customer's Drawing
|20.00 MM to
88.90 MM OD
|5.00 to 20.00 MM
||As per Customer's Requirement
||1/8" to 1" NB
Ab. 1" to 2" NB
Ab. 2" to 12" NB
|ASTM A-312. A-554.
|Grades: TP-304/L/LN/H. TP-316/L/LN/H/Ti. TP-317L. TP-321/H. TP-347/H
TP-409. TP-410. TP-430Ti. T-439
UNS 31254. 31500. 31803. 32205
- Dedicated Tube Mills for manufacturing
- Pipes upto 12" NB. Sch. 40 without addition of filler wire as per ASTM A-312 Specification
- Condenser Tubes and Low pressure Feed Water Heater tubes with On-line Bright Annealing and Eddy current Testing facilities
- High pressure Feed Water Heater Tubes
- Duplex Tubes and Tubes for General Engineering and process Industries
- Wide manufacturing range
- Competence to produce tubes with precision tolerances
- Capability to produce Bright Annealed Heat Exchanger Tubes upto a developed length of 30 Meters
- Bright Annealed Tubes with inside roughness of 0.5 Microns for hygiene applications
- All testing facilities in-house to meet international Standards
The products manufactured finds wide range of application in Oil and Gas Exploration. Refineries & Petrochemicals. Thermal and Nuclear Power Plants. Chemical Industries. Fertilizer Plant. Desalination Plants. Aero-Space. Pharmaceutical. Food and Dairy. Automobile Sugar. Paper Industries etc.